last request
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

pseudo : sparklingdiamond
crédit : cristalline (avatar)
citations : " Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered! "

no way to be
♠ âge du personnage: 22 yo
♠ activités: ( profession ou études )
♠ relations:

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ Empty
MessageSujet: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Juil - 17:38

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 6olwkp
ivory-carter roosevelt
BEAUTY QUEEN OF ONLY EIGHTEEN.

bannière trouvée sur tumblr.com

Dernière édition par Ivory-Carter Roosevelt le Lun 19 Juil - 23:27, édité 9 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

citations : " Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered! "

no way to be
♠ relations:

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ Empty
MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Juil - 17:39

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 23iwboh
girls, girls, girls.
OMG ASHLEY, YOUR SHOES ARE SOOOO UGLY.

Dernière édition par Ivory-Carter Roosevelt le Mar 20 Juil - 15:47, édité 3 fois
Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

no way to be
♠ relations:

MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeLun 19 Juil - 17:39

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ Qnv406
boys, boys, boys.
DUDE, LOOK, I CAN PEE THE ALPHABET.

Dernière édition par Ivory-Carter Roosevelt le Mar 20 Juil - 15:50, édité 3 fois
Schuyler Brackenburies
SCULLY
    wild child full of grace

Schuyler Brackenburies

pseudo : Emmecie
crédit : tumblr, livejournal & crocodile.
citations : Avec un flingue entre les dents, on ne prononce pas les voyelles

no way to be
♠ âge du personnage: 23 ans
♠ activités: a laissé tomber la fac
♠ relations:

MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Juil - 5:18

& I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA LOVE YOU IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 885362

Ou bien simplement avoir un lien. N'importe quoi. Y'a une fille qui veut m'arracher la tête. Mon frère jumeau et un mec obsédé et complètement con qui veut m'foutre encore et encore dans son lit. À part ça, je suis vierge de toute relation :D
Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

Ivory-Carter Roosevelt

no way to be
♠ relations:

MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Juil - 16:07

Ohh, ça me laisse du choix IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 28136
    Je vais lire ta fiche et je t'en reparle IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 920755
Cloi Keirk
    I'm the devil princess The horror child

Cloi Keirk

pseudo : Cam
crédit : Tsugaa
citations : Est-ce le coup, ou le fait qu'il soit porté qui nous blesse ?

no way to be
♠ âge du personnage: 19 coccinelles
♠ activités: Cour par correspondance et Pianiste
♠ relations:

MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Juil - 17:14

And with me ? IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ 89938
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫   IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫ I_icon_minitime

IVORY-CARTER ♦ She's ripping wings off of butterflies, keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds. ♫
Page 1 sur 1